SAMUEL ORTOM CENTRE FOR ADVANCED AND PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP STUDIES
This research centre is one of the four institutes under STAi, devoted to issue of leadership in Africa. The centre has it’s pioneer patron Dr. Samuel Ortom whose experience as governor, Benue State of Nigeria places him on a high pedestal enough to function as the founding patron of the centre.
Up-coming events in the centre would be displayed on our site from time to time. Our focal points are leadership dynamics, followership satisfaction and research on a range of interdisciplinary fields in the social sciences and other fields.
• To promote good leadership through motivation
• To encourage selflessness in service to humanity
• To carry out case studies of excellent leadership across the country and of course, Africa.
• Incorporate good leadership qualities and values in students of tertiary institutions and sectors across Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
Objectives of the Centre include:
• To motivate leaders who have performed creditably through awards and publicity.
• To name programmes after performing leaders “as a good name is better than riches” and support activities of such leaders in order to encourage good followership.
• To fund researches in areas of leadership, community service and human capital development.
A Collection of e-Books from professionals and the general public. Contact us to add a book to this collection.