KABIRU GOMBE CENTRE FOR RELIGIOUS DIVERSITY, ETHICS & PEACE STUDIES
This is a brain-child of STAi founded in February 2020. The founding patron of this centre is Sheikh Muhammadu Kabiru Gombe who is a devout Muslim. In the wake of the 20th and 21st Century when there was a general rise in global crises and insecurity, the instrument of religion plays a major role in cementing relationships between people of diverse cultures and religion, thereby creating a stable polity and ensuring security of lives and properties.
The focus of this centre is on Religion, peoples, ethics, conflict and peace studies. The centre welcomes research works bordering on religion, ethics and peace globally.
Aims of the Centre
• To strengthen the knowledge, attitude and acceptance of one another irrespective of creed or religion.
• To create peaceful atmosphere for nation-building
• To cement relationships among Nigerians; and of course, Africans in the face of crises.
• To encourage inter-faith and peace related researches in tertiary institutions
• Organize programmes that encourage knowledge sharing in post-primary and tertiary institutions through competitions.
• To carry out research on conflict management and resolution and encourage youth inclusion in democracy.
• To engage students of tertiary institutions in activities that support report writing, research and public speaking.
• To fund research through acceptance of suitable abstracts, papers and indicative bibliography; culminating in production of journals (as may be necessary).
A Collection of e-Books from professionals and the general public. Contact us to add a book to this collection.