StandTall Africa Initiative intend to achieve the following in the first phase of the reading campaign.
- Refurbishing of 5,000 secondary school and primary schools’ libraries and upgrade them to modern standard with relevant books and reading materials.
- Establishment of 25 community mini libraries.
- Empowerment of 15,000 students with educational scholarship at least for two (2) academic sessions.
- Organization of reading competitions for students, teachers and lecturers in all states to be covered.
- Organization of conferences, workshops and seminars for stakeholders in the educational sector across the affected states.
- Distribution of relevant textbooks, literatures, dictionaries, reference materials, etc across primary, secondary and tertiary institutions across Nigeria.
- Distribution of educational souvenirs e.g school bags, lunch boxes, etc to students of primary and secondary schools across the states.
States to be covered in the first phase