IBRAHIM KATAMPE CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF AFRICAN HERITAGE AND VALUES
The continent of Africa is on an isotactic plain with a teaming population of peoples with heterogeneous cultures and values. The research institute came into being in February, 2020 as part of our mandate to uphold African norms and values which are fast degenerating. Africa’s underdevelopment at some point was blamed on the action or inaction of the developed world. This was equally responsible for the erosion of most Africa’s Cultural Heritage, norms and values.
Ibrahim Katampe Centre for the study of African heritage and values welcome studies on Africa’s rich cultural heritage and promote research works bordering on norms and values, inter-ethnic cultural similarities and differences.
Aims of the Centre
• To further the course of study in African Heritage and values
• To engender the spirit of oneness and brotherliness among Africans
• To encourage scholarship and research in African Culture and heritage.
• Undertake research and support scholars in relevant areas of African studies in tertiary institutions.
• Document, archive and promote African heritage via artwork and relevant media.
• Produce magazines or journals in the bid to lift African cultural heritage and values and fund excellent research from tertiary institutions.
A Collection of e-Books from professionals and the general public. Contact us to add a book to this collection.