APPOLUS CHU CENTRE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AFRICAN TRADITIONAL LEADERSHIP AND INSTITUTIONS
This is closely tied to the Samuel Ortom Centre, devoted to encouraging and modification of African Traditional Leadership across the continent. Africa was looked upon as a dark continent not for the fact of skin-color but racial perspectives which point to hardship, crises and natural disadvantage of harsh climate and other environmental threats. Events of the centre are usually published on our site while the focus hinges on promoting quality traditional leadership, leadership skills and projects across the continent.
• To promote, modify, but retain the structure of traditional leadership in Africa in spite of modernity.
• To emphasize reliance on history for good leadership and followership.
• To produce published materials on leadership and engage in training of traditional leaders in collaboration with relevant agencies.
• Rebranding institutions to suit modern times where certain rites affect human welfare.
• Train and retrain leaders, using case studies of past leaders; and discuss successes and failures through seminars and symposia.
• To encourage research and publication working together with relevant stake holders.
A Collection of e-Books from professionals and the general public. Contact us to add a book to this collection.